Full course description
Digital technology is fundamentally changing the competitive landscape. Innovation is making technology meaningful and valuable to us. It requires us to truly understand us (people), what we do, why we do what we do, what makes us happy and what we consider meaningful and valuable. At the heart of it, Digital innovation is not about technology. It is a deeply humanistic endeavor to improve human lives with digital technology.
Digital Transformation: Strategic Tools & Framework for Success is a four-week digital course with online video assignments, supplemental materials, peer reviews, discussion boards and an individual application project.
- Understand the generative nature of digital technology and how it is shaping the economy.
- Audit your digital assets and key strategic resources
- Learn the four fundamental shifts that make up the value creation process.
- Analyze your organization using the Experiential Computing Framework
As a result of this program, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the organizing logic of their organizations.
- Use the Layered Modular Architecture Framework to examine their offerings.
- Prepare for digital innovations using the lens of critical fundamental shifts
- Apply the 3A Design Model to a digitalization project.