BOLD empowers faculty, instructional designers, and trainers to transform face-to-face or existing online courses into engaging, collaborative, and comprehensive learning experiences.
Throughout this six-week summer edventure, you will challenge teaching and learning paradigms, reimagine the online learning experience, and ideate on integrating real-world, hands-on authentic activities and projects. As you design and build your online/hybrid course, you will
- Dispel myths about online education
- Apply learning theories and instructional design models to your course
- Develop a course plan that showcases alignment between learning outcomes, resources, and assessments
- Design high impact learning activities that will challenge and inspire your students
- Create and curate engaging instructional materials
- Plan strategies for promoting meaningful online interactions
- Create safe, supportive, and equitable learning experiences
Each week, you will explore these topics with peers from around the world, produce tangible teaching artifacts, and receive support from our facilitators. By the end of the six weeks, you will have transformed your course into a future-focused and empowering virtual experience for your students. Are you ready to take your online course in a BOLD new direction?
You will have access to review the materials at any time for six months. If you wish to access these resources after the six months, you will need to re-enroll.