Google Suite is a set of online tools that is used in many industries and professions—including instructional technology. This competency introduces the features of Google Suite, such as file sharing, editing, and commenting, and explains how these straightforward but powerful tools can transform the way you create, share, and communicate with the people on your team.
This course is also available in the Educational Technology Track.
Upon completion of this competency you will be able to:
- Identify the steps needed to utilize important editing tools and comment features in Google Suite.
- Differentiate between the different share settings for a Google Suite file.
- Identify the steps needed to duplicate, organize, and share files and folders within Google Drive.
- Determine whether applied organizational formatting and template structure have been appropriately employed in Google Suite files.
- Identify the steps needed to import, download, and upload files to and from Google Suite, as needed.