Project management is critical to the successful development of instructional materials—whether for an entire academic course or a short corporate training—and is therefore an important aspect of being a learning architect. In this competency, you will learn about the key project management skills you will need, including risk identification and mitigation, resource allocation, and the development of quality standards.
This course is also available in the Design Project Leadership Track.
Upon completion of this competency you will be able to:
- Identify elements of different project management methodologies.
- Assess the effectiveness of team role definitions and task/duty assignments.
- Evaluate identified risks prior to project development.
- Identify steps to streamline and mitigate the potential risks of a project.
- Allocate project resources appropriately.
- Determine appropriate deadlines for a project.
- Identify an acceptable standard of quality, as appropriate, for a project.