Full course description
Using Information Technology to Transform Business is designed to teach you the principles of successful organizational use of IT through the use of many examples of both best practices and cautionary tales of IT as a transformative tool.
You will have 180 days from the date of enrollment to complete the course.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain why and how the pricing of information goods differ from normal goods.
- Determine when it makes business sense to implement versioning and bundling of goods and services.
- Explain how organizations create value with information even when their primary product or service is not an information good.
- Describe how to avoid market downward-pricing pressures by developing and utilizing standards and differential variety.
- Explain how to customize products with information even when the organization lacks so-called "Big Data."
About the Center for Executive Education
Since 1949, the Center for Executive Education (CEE) has provided results-driven management and leadership training to thousands of business professionals. In addition to Management Essentials Online, the CEE offers custom-built programs to businesses and organizations, as well as the Business Analysis Program and Project Management Program. To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-648-1600.