Google Suite is a set of online tools that is used in many industries and professions—including instructional technology. This competency introduces the features of Google Suite, such as file sharing, editing, and commenting, and explains how these straightforward but powerful tools can transform the way you create, share, and communicate with the people on your team.
This course is also available in the Educational Technology and Accessibility Track.
Upon completion of this competency you will be able to:
- Utilize important editing tools and comment features in Google Suite.
- Differentiate between the different share settings for a Google Suite file.
- Duplicate, organize, and share files within Google Drive.
- Apply organizational formatting and template structure to Google Suite files.
- Import, download, and upload files, as needed, to and from Google Suite.