When created and implemented effectively, multimedia can truly enhance the online learning experience. This competency covers basic techniques for audio and video editing, which are critical skills for any IT professional. In this final competency, you will get the chance to explore some of the software available for video and image editing and learn techniques for enhancing audio tracks.
Upon completion of this competency you will be able to:
- Compare the tracks of a video such as audio versus images.
- Alter image size/properties.
- Compare and contrast various video streaming services.
- Demonstrate the ability to embed a video using HTML.
- Identify whether a video is accessible and when transcripts are needed.
- Cut a video within specific time parameters.
- Convert files and multimedia, as needed, to meet the needs of the clients and the technology platform.
- Enhance and edit audio.